Welcome to TROHPIQ
TROHPIQ is a student-run rural health club dedicated to promoting and encouraging the provision of health care in rural communities.
TROHPIQ encompasses a wide range of students and health professionals from a variety of disciplines, including medicine, nursing and allied health. Our members are made up of students from the following universities:
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- University of Sunshine Coast (USC)
- Central Queensland University (CQU)
- University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
2020 Committee Nominations and Election
Nominations are open for the 2020 TROHPIQ Executive and Management Committees!
Please note: Some positions are pending changes to the constitution which will be voted on at the AGM. If you would like more detail about any specific roles, please email email@example.com. Nominations close 9pm Monday 23 September 2019, with voting to commence 28 September 2019. Save the date for the TROHPIQ AGM, which will be held on Thursday 10 October 2019 from 6pm.
- You are able to nominate yourself or someone else. If you nominate someone else, please let them know!
- You are able to (and encouraged to) nominate for multiple roles. However, if you are elected to an Executive Committee position, it precludes you from being elected for Management Committee positions due to the time commitment of the Executive Committee.
- Nominees must be TROHPIQ members
Annual General Meeting
TROHPIQ is run by a group of passionate medical, nursing and allied health students. To get an idea of what we’re all about, check out the video below!
Click on the following photos to access some of our most popular links: