Welcome to TROHPIQ
TROHPIQ is a student-run rural health club dedicated to promoting and encouraging the provision of health care in rural communities.
TROHPIQ encompasses a wide range of students and health professionals from a variety of disciplines, including medicine, nursing and allied health. Our members are made up of students from the following universities:
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- University of Sunshine Coast (USC)
- Central Queensland University (CQU)
- University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
TROHPIQ is collaborating with the GPSN Rural Working Group to bring you the Farm Stay Weekend in Warwick this October.
Network with rural doctors, take part in some great activities and meet like-minded medical students. You can sign up here!
Join the Farmstay Facebook group here to stay up to date.
TROHPIQ is run by a group of passionate medical, nursing and allied health students. To get an idea of what we’re all about, check out the video below!
Click on the following photos to access some of our most popular links: