Those returning yesterday from the tropics were 100% positive about their experience up north during the Joint Rural Health Club week-end. Photos and highlights are below and convenors, particularly Rohani and Anna, as well as Jillian who presented on the club’s behalf must be thanked.
- Trade fair and welcome dinner held at the beautiful resort
- AMAZING skills sessions focusing on the rural aspects of ACLS, Suturing, Stroke Rehab, Palliative Care, Envenomation, Diabetes Education and Mental Health
- A relaxing afternoon swim at Lake Eacham
- Mafia Themed dinner at Nick’s Italian/Swiss Restaurant which ended with Nick singing and playing his according and all of us in wigs playing accompanying instruments
- Nightly campfires at the resort
- Day and night tours of the beautiful Paronella Park
- Spending time with the other rural health club members and learning more about their respective clubs