What is the Wokka Wokka competition?
- It’s a photographic competition allowing members to convey their views through photos on the essence of rural life.
- It also marks the beginning of the countdown to Cocktails in the TROHPIQs on August 27th. At $60 it’s student friendly and a steal for the best night of the year. Tickets on sale soon…
Previous winners include:
Click here to view the flier and Wokka Wokka’s history. Read on to find out what prizes are on offer and how you can enter!
Prizes – 2 winners will be selected
- A refund on your ticket to Cocktails in the TROHPIQs or
- A $60 voucher for the Herston Medical Bookshop (if not attending Cocktails in the TROHPIQs)
How to enter:
- The theme is ‘Experience the bush for a week-end, a month, a year, a lifetime…’
- 5 finalists will be picked at TROHPIQ’s planning afternoon (August 19th) and then Cocktails in the TROHPIQs attendees will vote for their favourite photo on the night
- You must have taken the photo yourself
- E-mail your entry or entries to ‘email@example.com’ by August 18th. Please ensure that the photo is of good quality and you include your name and a title
- Please direct any questions to Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org