Interested in rural medicine? Like the stuff TROHPIQ does and want to get involved next year?
Nominations for the 2012 TROHPIQ Executive committee are open! Elections will be held at the Ordinary General Meeting on August 18th.
Note also that a full list of Management committee roles will be posted shortly. These will be nominated/elected at TROHPIQ’s planning afternoon on August 19th. Members can nominate even if unable to be present on August 18th and/or 19th.
Further details can be found below, on the Nomination form or by contacting Robyn at email@example.com
Positions to be elected:
- President (must be an MBBS student)
- Vice President (preferentially a nursing or allied health student)
- Communications Officer
Note: the Senior NRHSN Officer also sits on the Executive. Normally, the Junior NRHSN officer (which is a Management committee spot) is invited to participate alongside the Executive on most matters and becomes the Senior NRHSN officer the following year.
How to Nominate:
- Be a current TROHPIQ member & student.
- Read the position descriptions here. Don’t hesitate to contact the current Executive with any questions about their position.
- Click here to download the Nomination form. Please type your nomination and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 15th.
- Gather your supporters and come along to the TROHPIQ Ordinary General Meeting on Thursday 18th August and place your vote!
For those members who do not wish to nominate for a position please remember that you still play an important part as we need your votes! Once the nominations close, we will send another email with more information on how you can vote!
We hope to see you on the 18th and 19th!