1. NEW SCHOLARSHIP
The CRANAplus Undergraduate Remote Placement Scholarships – $1000 to assist students with the costs associated with remote placement. Six scholarships are available to any health student studying at an Australian University. Applications close August 2012.
2. NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
RCNA scholarship – Clinical placement scholarships for Nursing students undertaking placement in Aboriginal Medical Services.
3. COTTON INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIP
The Cotton Industry Medical Scholarship is open to medical students Australia wide and closes 25 May 2012 while the Bush Bursary/Country Women’s Association Scholarship is open to NSW and ACT medical students and closes 28 May 2012.
4. JOIN AN INDIGENOUS PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia (IAHA)
- Australian Indigenous Doctors Association (AIDA)
- Congress of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Nurses (CATSIN)
IAHA and AIDA also welcome non indigenous members!