Go to Emerald: get rural, with TROHPIQ and the other Queensland Health Clubs for their annual Joint Rural Health Club Week-end!
In the mix will be a not-so-usual -line-up of Medical Skills (for everyone); atleast 4 Teas a day; Awesome, activities, accommodation (and alliteration) and People who like it rural, to talk serious issues with (or you know, befriend and just have a great time with!)
Excited, and ready to sign up? So are we: CLICK ME and REGISTER
But just in case you would like some Facts and Figures, take a gander beyond the break:
Date: May 3-7 2013
Cost: Thousands and thousands of dollars! But for you, dear TROHPIQ members, its just $100, as TROHPIQ and its sponsors generously cover the rest
– Return flights to gorgeous Emerald
– Participation in all academic and social activities.
– Skills workshops
– Dinner on Friday 3rd May
– Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner Saturday 4th May
– Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner Sunday 5th May
– Breakfast on Monday 6th May
– Transport in and around Emerald
+more lovely details on our Facebook page
GGGRREAT stuff, right? so get on it already and CLICK ME to REGISTER