The Bush Retreat for Allied Health and Nursing students is back! Now to be held on the 22nd and 23rd of August in Laidley, this event offers a fun weekend with opportunities to meet students from other health disciplines, learn about rural health opportunities, test your knowledge in a case-based health challenge and enjoy some awesome food!
Why you should go:
- An opportunity to network with likeminded students from other cohorts and disciplines.
- Information and advice on how to tailor your course to make the most of what TROHPIQ offers (i.e. how do I get a scholarship to study in Cairns/Mt. Isa/Stanthorpe? What are the options for rural work after I graduate?)
- Suitable for all year levels – first years learn a few extra tips to stay ahead of your peers, fourth years can learn more about job opportunities and organisations that offer rural work and support.
- A case-based team health challenge that draws on your knowledge of your discipline and your teamwork skills to achieve the best result.
- You’ll have a lot of fun! A delicious themed dinner and games night, free time to explore the national park or swim in the pool.
And it only costs you $60 for everything ($80 for non-TROHPIQ members) – that’s your transport to and from UQ St. Lucia, accommodation, food & activities.
So how do I sign up?
Step 1: Fill in this sign-up form
Step 2: Pay $60 (price for TROHPIQ members) or $80 (price for non-members) to TROHPIQ via internet banking with your last name and first initial and BRAHN as the reference (e.g. I Willis – BRAHN).
If you’re not a TROHPIQ member, it’s only $20 to sign up (see TROHPIQ website) and even if you’re just joining today you can immediately take advantage of the member-discounted price for BRAHN.
Internet banking details:
Account name: TROHPIQ
BSB: 064 140
Account number: 1007 8581
Reference: Your first initial and last name – BRAHN