Bush Retreat for Allied Health and Nursing students (BRAHN) 2017
The annual Bush Retreat for Allied Health and Nursing students (BRAHN) will be held this year with dates TBA.
Jam-packed with challenging activities, team-building exercises, and case-based team challenges, BRAHN is all about getting to know your fellow TROHPIQ members in allied health, becoming familiar with health careers in a rural setting, and having loads of fun! And it only costs you $60 for everything* (*$80 for non-TROHPIQ members) – that’s your transport to and from UQ St. Lucia, accommodation, food & activities. Here’s what you can expect:
- Delicious food.
- Themed dinner (extra points for creativity) and games night.
- An opportunity to network with like-minded health students from other cohorts and disciplines.
- Friendly competition and an opportunity to learn from other disciplines and your peers in team-based health challenges.
- Information and advice on tailoring your course to make the most of what TROHPIQ offers (i.e. how do I get a scholarship to study in Cairns/Mt. Isa/Stanthorpe?)
- Free time to explore the beautiful rural surrounds.
This event is suitable for all year levels.
So how do I sign up?
Registration for BRAHN 2017 hasn’t opened yet, but keep your eyes on this page or TROHPIQ’s facebook for an update!
BRAHN in Past Years
BRAHN 2015 – August 22nd-23rd, Laidley
BRAHN 2014 – May 9th-10th, Laidley