The Rural High School Visit program is an initiative by the NRHSN, and is proudly supported by TROHPIQ. The program was developed in order to encourage students in rural areas to study a health discipline at a tertiary level. Click here to find out more.
Aims of the RHSV Program:
- Inspire rural students to pursue health careers.
- Increase your knowledge of rural community health.
- Gain skills in working in a rural community.
- Gain further connections with rural health workers and communities.
- Gain positive rural experiences.
TROHPIQ runs an annual trip to visit a number of schools in rural communities. This event is always one of the highlights of the year. Check back here soon for information on how to apply to attend in 2018.
Rural High School Visits 2017