TROHPIQ members represent a number of universities across Queensland and have access to unique opportunities in rural health. We would love for you to join us! Please see the details below on how to join.
First of all, there are a few things you should know about us:
1. Our membership is for health students only
2. Our membership is from Universities in southern-central Queensland, currently including;
University of Queensland (UQ)
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
Central Queensland University (CQU)
Sunshine Coast University (SCU)
Australian Catholic University (ACU)
If you meet the criteria – great! We’d love to have you, please continue reading.
If you’re not sure you meet the criteria, but would still like to be a part of TROHPIQ – great! Please stop here, and contact our Membership Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Reasons to join TROHPIQ
- Go away on many subsidised trips to regional and rural Queensland
- Take part in our legendary skills days
- Social events – Bowties & Beauties Charity Gala, BBQs + more
- Financial support to attend amazing rural conferences around Australia
- Rural careers information and advice
- Representation to the peak national rural students’ body NRHSN
- + many more
Here at TROHPIQ, we believe that at $20 for life, this is one of the best value clubs that you will ever join. The opportunities to take part in trips, conferences and skills days, to name a few, is unrivalled.
Step One: Please fill out the QPAY form
Step Two: Fill out the NRHSN form. ***Please scroll halfway down the page to complete this***
Step Three: You’re done. Please wait a week or two for the bank transfer to finalise, and for your membership to be activated. Thanks for joining.
Final advice. Get involved in TROHPIQ. We offer many great events, but you will get much more out of coming along to our meetings, and joining the management or executive team. Email email@example.com for details.
Q: I don’t have internet banking?
A: Try one of your friends, or your parents. Still having trouble – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I’m a RAMUS Scholar, or I require proof of membership to claim my scholarship!
A: Please screenshot your bank transfer, and email email@example.com to obtain an official letter of membership. This is not standard, and requires a specific request.
By registering you:
- Give consent to TROHPIQ to photograph, film and then use, reproduce, and publish said images of yourself from TROHPIQ events.
If you have any concerns or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that TROHPIQ does not send out membership confirmation emails. Following completion of the forms and paying the membership fee please assume your membership has been processed. To check please email the Memberships Officer at email@example.com.